Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wow! Okay, so I haven't been on my blog since... I don't know when.  I guess you could say I kinda forgot about it.  Just an update (since when I last left off we were moving) we didn't move! Surprise! My dad and mom decided, after lots of thinking and praying, that we better stay where we are.  And my dad got a promotion later that keeps him right where he is! I am now 13 (and 1/2 if you want to get technical about it) and I got a phone and a facebook.  My great grandpa just passed away a week before Christmas and I loved him very much. I miss him. I keep very busy each day with all of my homework, piano, and trumpet practice.  Besides that, in my spare moments I am watching my favorite movies, the Love Comes Softly series, and my favorite T.V. show (which we have on DVD), Scarecrow and Mrs. King.  We are in the middle of a totally awesome snow storm right now, so school was cancelled today and there is already a two-hour delay tomorrow.  I am stoked about the Super Bowl this Sunday!!! My grandparents are coming to my house, and they will buy us just about any junky football food we want. Yep, so it's a good deal. Oh yeah, smack in the middle of my blogging timeline blackhole, three new cousins were added to my family.  Luke and Josiah, the twins, belong to my Aunt Megan and Uncle TJ.  Their first birthday is next Saturday and I am very excited about it.  My other cousin, Carson Jay, is getting close to celebrating his first birthday on March 12. So now that y'all are caught up on my life, I think i'd better go... there is an Iowa State Cyclone game calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment