Thursday, October 6, 2011

Friday!!!

You don't know how excited I am to have even a very short break from school... it tires me out! I have a quiz tomorrow in math, so please pray that I would do well - I'll do the same! Today we had to go up to a doctor's appointment for Carter, because he broke his arm in football. We got home at almost 6:00, so I didn't have a lot of time for homework... in fact, I just finished about ten minutes ago. I am excited to sleep in on Saturday... sorry, that's kind-of all I can think about right now - SLEEP!

Getting past the thought of sleep, I will list some things that are important in my life right now:


  1. God - absolutely my #1 BFF

  2. Family - always there to help and encourage me

  3. Friends - my "Cheer Leaders"... they always find a way (or make a way) to crack me up

  4. Energy - that includes SLEEP, eating good foods - it doesn't (at least not where I'm concerned) include Coffee... my parents, on the other hand, are all over it

  5. Faith - trusting that God's gonna do what he says he's gonna do

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hallie!
    I'm with ya. I've had a busy week too! Can't wait til tonight!!
    Hope you did good on your test!
    God Bless,
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete