Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sick Spell

Yep! That's right! I'm suffering from a miserable cold - or so we think... My mom hasn't taken me to the doctor yet, so we don't have an accurate diagnosis. All the symptoms are leading to a cold - Drainage, caughing, fever, dizziness, and a headache. It's so hard to sleep... I get so hot in my bed and I wake up three or four times each night. I really don't want to miss school tomorrow for two reasons: I get to go on a limo ride tomorrow because I sold a lot of magazines for my school, and it will be hard to catch up with the homework that gets piled on top of me each day. I don't want to go tomorrow for one reason: I have to run the mile, and with this terrible cough, I 99% sure that I'll pass out - right now just because of the cough my head feels like I just ran a mile.

Right now it looks as if I'll go to school tomorrow, but things can always change.

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you are feeling better! Have a great day at school! -bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better!
    I had a cold like that a few weeks ago! I didn't go to school.:)
    Get better!
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete