Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

We had our church play last Sunday night. Cooper and I, along with a bunch of other kids, were sheep. One of the sheperds set down her staff while she was saying her lines. Coop got sight of the big long pole and evidentally thought that it would be a blast to play with. He got up from the floor and picked up the staff, swinging it wildly around while screaming "Hy-Yah" several times. I almost broke out in crazy laughing from where I stood behind a whole bunch of toddlers dressed in fuzzy white hoods and shirts. Oh Yeah... sheep costumes are not only itchy, but hot. While I was almost laughing to death, I was sweating bullets also. I just thought that I would give you a report on the best Christmas Pageant ever.
:D

2 comments:

  1. Dear Hallie,
    I got your comment and if your parents say yes tell me what color.
    We have zebra,tiger,cheetah,lime green,hot pink,blue,orange,black and camo.
    We also have lime green,black and white beads.
    Love Kaylee

    ReplyDelete