Monday, December 13, 2010

a year ago yesterday, I first met a little boy whom at first my parents called,'Cooper the Super Pooper'

Hey everyone! I just want to say that yesterday was the day that I first met my awesome little brother Cooper. If you are wondering why they called him Cooper the Super Pooper ( Bailey and Kaylee, you already know this because you guys called him that too, (; ) is because he had Giardia ( a sickness caused by polluted drinking water) and it gave him horrible diaherra. It is kind of funny because it feels like he has been in our family forever. Update on my mom: She is doing better; she doesn't have to rest on the couch anymore, but she is really tired, especially around six or seven o'clock. Part of that is probably natural tiredness like you and I and everybody gets at the end of the day, but she has been falling asleep right after supper, and she usually dosen't do that. Our Christmas play at our church was postponed until next Sunday because of a blizzard that hit our area ( no, not a Dairy Queen Blizzard, but that would be awesome!). See ya later!

1 comment:

  1. I also rember the day I met Grace too.
    Merry Christmas
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete