Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our Church Play

We are having a Christmas play at our church this Sunday. I get the awesome job of being a sheep... pretty cool, right? I also get to sing two solos: one in the song "The Friendly Beasts",which is about the animals in the stable and what they gave up for baby Jesus, and one in "Away in a Manger". My dad is making my sister and I listen to the sound track of the play while we are laying in bed so that we will know the songs better. I would rather listen to Adventures in Odyssey. Anyway, I know that you have probably heard somewhere that sheep costumes are itchy. No, I don't know if they really are itchy, and I don't know if i'm going to enjoy finding out.

On the other hand, there are only 15 days until Christmas! We always have our Christmas at our house early, what with going to my grandparents two nights before actual Christmas, so that would be 9 days away. Oh yeah... My mom has been having a sore throat lately. She went to the doctor, and they said that she had an infection on one of her tonsils. They gave her a shot of antibiodics, but if that doesn't work, they may have to take her tonsils out. It would be awesome if you could pray for her to get better. I will pray also.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for your mom, and hope that she heals soon. Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your mom feels better!!!
    I hope your x-mas play goes well!
    Merry Christmas!
    ~ Kaylee

    ReplyDelete