Monday, July 25, 2011

Backbone

Backbone, as always, was awesome! We canoed, caught crawdads in the trout stream, and I got to stay up one night to play chickenfoot with all my aunts and uncles. My uncle Brian won. Oh yes! There was a mishap in there, too. When we were packing up to go home, my dad picked up our bag full of beach towels and swimsuits, handed them to Carter, and told him to throw them away. Of course, he thought that they were trash. When we got home and my mom could not find them, My dad said "Well, I'm sure that I put them in the car!". Ha Ha Ha... He didn't. He threw away my two swimsuits, one of which was brand new and a birthday present, Hayden's Spank'in new towel that he got for his birthday the week before, My mom's new swimsuit, Carlie's swimteam swimsuit, and Coop, Dad, and Carters' swimsuits. Of Course we forgave him, but My grandma and I had to go shopping all day to find new ones (we are going to a really cool waterpark on Saturday) Well, that pretty much sums it up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment