Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer can be a Bummer

Oh my goodness! It has been soooo long since I have posted! In fact, I had to come up with a new password to get on here because I forgot my other password! I had a wonderful birthday and and awesome fourth of July. I have been going to my siblings' swim meets and playing in my own softball games... I guess that partly explains why I haven't had a lot of time to write on here. I was devistated this morning when my mom told me that a Casey's General store in the neighboring town of LaPorte City burnt down at 3:00 this morning, killing an employee who was there early to make donuts. Evidently she died later at the hospital, but she did have to be rescued. Hayden's birthday is coming up in the next 3 days and I am excited to watch him blow out the candles on his dinosaur birthday cake! I have run across a problem... I can't find my softball glove and I have to be at softball in aprox. 15 minutes. I am glad that softball is almost over- we just have the tournament and a few more practises left- I really need time to just be free of having to go to some kind of game or practise every day. I guess that summer can be a bummer sometimes- but it is sure better than school!

No comments:

Post a Comment