Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Have a Good Exuse

Sorry that I did not have a chance to blog for the last three days. A huge storm Hit my town and did a ton of damage. There was no tornado, but the meteorologists said that the straitline winds that did hit us were as strong as an F2 tornado. No homes were destroyed, but no homes didn't have damage. One house had a huge tree fall on it. The power was out until I woke up this morning (lucky me). Our house had a lot of damage too: Our deck was destroyed, our mailbox and light pole were taken out, we have leaks all over the house (including our garage) and yesterday morning we found out that part of our leaky garage roof had collapsed all over our bikes and fishing poles that we are going to take to Backbone State Park tomorrow. Bummer, Right? I got pretty bored of eating sandwiches and cereal too. Our friends,the Winkleplecks, had there 120 year old barn destroyed and they lost a lot of cattle too. Everyone is still cleaning up. So that explains why I could not blog for three days! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That stinks! I'm just glad you all are OK! if you're still going on your trip, have fun!

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete