Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just another Day

I am not doing anything today... nothing at all... I am just going to have a lazy day! I woke up this morning and started playing with a new barbie toy that I bought with some of my birthday money yesterday. My mom called me downstairs to watch Cooper and Carlie while she took Hayden to swimming lessons. So that is where I am right now: Typing this up quick while my siblings are busy watching a Veggie Tales movie. I skipped breakfast and now I am regretting it... My stomach is killing me! For those of you who do not know, we are adopting again! The children that we are adopting ( yes, I said CHILDREN) are from Uganda, which is a neighboring country to Rwanda (where Cooper came from). We are getting a little boy and a little girl who are brother and sister. We are super excited and we ask for prayers as we continue this adoption process. :)

1 comment:

  1. Snap. You're babysitting, tell your mom she owes you 5 dollars for babysitting your siblings! haha...have a good day friend!

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete